Saturday, March 20, 2021

Island Times 006

 Another Island Times story is posted. Can't believe that I have stayed with this for 6 weeks. It has been quite a creative outlet for surviving the COVID sheltering. I am starting to become better at finding my way around the editing software and becoming much more experienced in understanding the capabilities of my different cameras. 

Weather on the island has started to improve so I have taken several opportunities to take a sketch pad out and about with me. That has been fun to take some small steps towards falling back in love with painting. Trying to make sketching a part of my every day schedule exercising mind and muscle memory. 

Today, the first day of spring, is a top ten weather day with temps in the 50's and plenty of bight sunshine and most importantly, no wind. This past week it was more like winter than spring with high winds, cold grey skies and snow squalls. Any way enjoy this weeks story.