Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Island Times 008

 Well I have officially kept up with this for 8 weeks now, as I have posted the 8th edition of Island times. This week I did some hiking and worked on honing my drone skills. The latter has been a lot of fun. 

I recently purchased a used DJI Spark from eBay. It is a 5 year old model so video is only 1080p. The still shots that I got today (not in this video) were quite good quality. I didn't want to obtain the latest and greatest fearing that not being of the gaming generation, I wouldn't be coordinated enough to be able to fly it. Still haven't worked out enough of the kinks yet to get good video and fly it at the same time but I am told that that comes with practice. Even started a Part 107 course to see if I want to pursue a certificate from the FAA. Hope to have better content from this gear in next weeks post. Enjoy.