Saturday, May 8, 2021

Island Times 013

I've posted this weeks Island times. Kind of an interesting week. I rushed early one morning to get the drone in the air so that I could get some video of a quite spectacular sunrise. I am not sure that its true beauty is caught in the video. I have to learn more about operating the spark's camera in manual mode to be able to get better footage. It is not a very good low light camera. I then used the drone later in the week to try out one of the auto camera effects called "tracking". worked pretty good, but those clips will be in next weeks video.

Did some light gardening, actually had to mow the lawn for the first time, and got to visit a grandson for his 2nd birthday party sans mask (now that I am fully vaxed)! 

A gorgeous day yesterday but we are now back in the low 50's with overcast skies for a few days.