Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Island Times 014

A little late with notice here but the latest Island Times was posted on this past Saturday. This past week I focused on flying my drone from different places along the shore of the island. I tried to concentrate on being more comfortable in controlling the drone so I could try getting some different types of shots. Was able to hover and move along the tops of waves, and took advantage of looking straight down for effect. 

Still struggling with absolutely no desire to splash paint on canvas. With the beautiful weather we have been having, I have been more interested in sitting at the beach, reading and watching increased activity as a result of the lifting of covid restrictions. Boats have returned to the bay as the lobster pots go back in the water.