Sunday, November 19, 2023

Playing With Filters

When possible, I try to use all the photos I take in some form or other. In instances when I get images that just don't turn out the way that I had imagined they would, I experiment on them with different filter packs I have come to like. Filters that I have been experimenting with come in the form of iOS apps created by MocaDeco They make apps that include filter packs called Pastelgraf, Retrograph, Neongraf, Infragraf, and Antiqgraf. I purchased all their filter apps but have been particularly drawn to Antiqgraph and Pastelgraf. In today's post I used the latter which has various filters that treat the image with a pastel vibe. It much improved a photo that otherwise would have been deleted. I will probably still delete the photo from my roll, but it is fun to be creative and experiment to try and get the Hail Mary save on a bad photo.